- Dit event is voorbij.
24 juli 2016 @ 11:00 - 18:00
Join us to have fun playing Malifaux!
Drinks and snacks are available in the store, besides, you can also get some tasty Greek food just next door 🙂
Henchman Hardcore is different from standard Malifaux in the following ways:
- All Crews must be led by a Henchman, not a Master.
- The game size is 20 Soulstones.
- All Crews must contain exactly 4 models, no more, no less.
- Upgrades may be purchased, as allowed by the standard rules of Malifaux.
- The size of a Crew’s Soulstone Pool is limited by the Cache of the Henchman leading it; any Soulstones above this amount are discarded. Any Actions, Abilities, or Triggers which summon models are considered to be “blank” (they may not be used and have no effect on the game, as if they were not printed on the model).
- Only one Scheme will be available.
- The same Crew must be used in each round of the event.
All rounds use the following set up:
- Deployment: Close.
- Strategy: Hardcore Turf War. This Strategy uses the Turf War rules (Core Rulebook pg. 66) with the exception that VP may be scored on the first Turn.
- Scheme Pool: Assassinate (Core Rulebook pg. 68). This is the only Scheme available and it must always be taken.